GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Totem Tribe 2 or "why not enough updates lately"

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Some of you maybe have been wandering why there was not so many updates in GUNROX lately and the answer is - we've been busy on something else.
GUNROX if 4 years and recently we've been working on a new exciting game called Totem Tribe 2.
Click on comments below to learn more about it.
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Q
Question : after the game is released would u then update gunrox ?

Other Question : After the release the focus on games well be split in half .. thats what i dont like please focus more on gunrox
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
MAKE SOME UPDATES :mad:
^ Berserker make some updates there is more than 2 mounths between each update 😕 and.. a nice update could be ☺ :
if you made the price for charge a little lower sometime .. you know sale then a lot of people would charge just if they charge for 100 dollar (and normaly get 150000E) then make it too 160000E for 100 dollar would you dmg :-D take for doing that 😲 ?
just each nice day you own birthday christmass first week in sommer 24 december you know.. there i helped you for a update 😝
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Gunrox 2
why not gunrox 2, other server so reseted, i think its good and so make new weapons skill 140 and put max lv 60 why no ?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Dont delete this now Van,
Since I want to know answer, dont delete.
Is this game out? If no, youll inform us?
This is a decent question right? Wanna know answer. So go answer. Forums is to help people on their questions...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Dont delete this now Van,
Since I want to know answer, dont delete.
Is this game out? If no, youll inform us?
This is a decent question right? Wanna know answer. So go answer. Forums is to help people on their questions...

I think berserker himself will make an announcement of when the game will be out for gaming, dont need to flood this thread with such a noob question...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

I think berserker himself will make an announcement of when the game will be out for gaming, dont need to flood this thread with such a noob question...

Question answered. Ok...
Thats all. Ok...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
i did not got the idea of those key characters in TT2, though i did not played the first TT, but when the game comes out ill check it myself ☺
now about that tech tree, could i suggest something, lets say the spear on a picture if you wish to research it you must research 3/5 soldiers and 5/5 axes. and each time you researching the same tech the lvl of that specific tech getting higher, say, food, or the income of it grows or storage. for some techs there could be less or more research levels. so the technology wont be achieved that quickly. anyway that is my opinion😎
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
I guess 'zerkie milked all he could out of GUNROX now?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
lora,
There will be about 200 technologies in that tree, so you will have something to do even without upgrading the tech.
As for the characters - the game will have story too, you can progress in the story doing quests if you want to, or you can just kick other players' backs ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
is there a possibility of sending reinforcement to other player? can i spy other villeges before attacking? if not perhaps consider make it possible 🙄
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

why not gunrox 2, other server so reseted, i think its good and so make new weapons skill 140 and put max lv 60 why no ?

gunrox 2 will onlly come if gunrox 1 will die.
So u can wait allot more years ☺
lvl 60 wont happen.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
I want that update
Level 60 would be awesome
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Level 60 would be awesome

U will never reach it
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

is there a possibility of sending reinforcement to other player? can i spy other villeges before attacking? if not perhaps consider make it possible 🙄

Yes, you can both spy and reinforce. Also we will have a nice feature called "protectorate" - you will be able to send reinforcements to some player, but not for free - reinforcing units will levy some fraction of that player's resources.
It will be a nice alternative to constantly plundering him (cause with plunder you might get nothing if other player plunders him before you), you just agree to get guaranteed percentage of his income, but will have to keep your units there.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
by the way, how much time we have to still waiting to play this game?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
It will be this year. Currently we are working on a Totem Tribe 2 website after we launch it, it won't be too much time until alpha test.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
I've always procrastinated when it came to trying other Enkord games, so I am going to try it today. By the way, the artwork is quite marvelous in my opinion.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Interesting, even just this puzzle makes it look interesting!!😁😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
And let me ask, is this like a hero mode where 1 unit is controlled or full units or both?
Because I think there are lvls for heroes and lvls for the player(exp)...
And I'm just worried, what happens when you haven't defend your empire and lost?
Edited 8 minutes later by *DELETED*.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Really interesting when I saw this part...
It's like collecting resources, just really wondering if you're empire is conquered or colonized by others.
And also barracks or what...
The more the buildings, the better the economy.
And the more the barracks, the faster production of defense
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him