GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

About snitching

About snitching
We all know that gunrox is hell dead and barely any players to play against, thus most of us do fake fights to up to reach some lvl to play
In the other hands there are some retards who keep reporting us fakers tho it's not harmful to them , and that result to ban then less players then they gotta cry that gunrox population has decreased..
Its because u fags kill it urself
I don't care if faking is against rules but considering actual situation, none can fucking lvl up without fakes.
So cut the little shity reporting and let's all fake in peace together.
Khalid-Sama yo
Edited 3 minutes later by .
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote

We all know that gunrox is hell dead and barely any players to play against, thus most of us do fake fights to up to reach some lvl to play
In the other hands there are some retards who keep reporting us fakers tho it's not harmful to them , and that result to ban then less players then they gotta cry that gunrox population has decreased..
Its because u fags kill it urself
I don't care if faking is against rules but considering actual situation, none can fucking lvl up without fakes.
So cut the little shity reporting and let's all fake in peace together.
Khalid-Sama yo

Don't you see how wrong your statement is. Faking hurts the honest players. You can fake someone up to level 30 and then put them in a clan and park them in clover outposts for the next 2-3 months not giving many honest clans a chance at taking it. You can also get more level 50s to defend the higher level outposts which is unfair given how few players I can get to attack outposts. There is also the problem with top 10 aggression and top 10 activity. If your clan members are faking and generating a lot of points for these, then you are unfairly getting more perks than honest clans.
And lets not mention how fake fames have totally destroyed any competition in this game. Nobody wants to fight against clans with a lvl 10 teleport perk. It allows a player to do a move that should not be possible in turn based strategy games.
All this being said, however, I still blame Berserker for having the mechanics of this game to allow so much rampant faking. I have always said, don't allow clans to choose who they want to fame against because this sets up fake games. Fame should have been more of a tournament style system where top clans can face each other in the first round meaning one of them is going to fall significantly from the rankings that will keep it all balanced. Instead we have a power vacuum of top clans that cannot be removed from the top 5.
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
How can u up without players????
According to you, you dont care if gunrox is dead or not as long as u take outposts for ur trash clan ?? That's selfish and retarded
None stopped u from faking, u can fake an account to. Lvl 30 and attack clover as much as u want to.
Don't tell me u will get ban, etc.. Cuz many fakers would never get ban if some retards don't report
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
There are no rules anymore since no admin / mod logs in ... i agree that fakes ruin the leaderboards and all that but... If an admin does log on and actually ban the fakers and those fakers leave the game , the population will drop to 20-30 players ... After that those players will get bored and leave . Then we finally say RIP to gunrox ☺ this game has been dead for years , But its still slowly but surely generating enough money for enkord to not put it down . Its a great investment really and i wish i could make something like this after uni :P
However this game could easily be revived and bring lots of money back in , i know a lot of people in the community here that have friends who left / never played this game . if enkord actually advertises the game like before , update the game , fix the issues , ban the fakers . This game will be amazing !
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
If enkord does not care about the game and you do, why do not you invite your friends to play?
I understand that you can not level up without fake, but try to avoid it.
There is no need to argue between us, we should demand that berserker implement updates and fix the errors.
Do you think that TT2 will generate more income? That game sucks.
It's okay to level up with fakes but do not abuse this to get wide advantage against other players / clans.
I've been in Gunrox for 2 months, I've NEVER played before. A friend invited me to try the game and I loved it.
It's a little unpleasant to see that everyone cheats and you can not have a normal game against another person.
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to

If enkord does not care about the game and you do, why do not you invite your friends to play?
There is no need to argue between us, we should demand that berserker implement updates and fix the errors.
It's okay to level up with fakes but do not abuse this to get wide advantage against other players / clans.
I've been in Gunrox for 2 months, I've NEVER played before. A friend invited me to try the game and I loved it.
It's a little unpleasant to see that everyone cheats and you can not have a normal game against another person.

The look of this game turns everyone off. Nobody wants to play what looks like a 5 year old kid game. Its really hard to convince people who have played great looking games like Archeage or War Thunder. They refuse to regress to this kind of game.
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to

I'm not tolerating fakes or justifying it, I'm saying that in our ACTUAL situation, faking is the only way to lvl up, even if u come to play Real. Games, u gonna play vs the same 2-3 players due to lack of players.
Also, about inviting my friends I've done it once. But as u could see, beginner is hella empty, they keep waiting random. For 1 hour or more without a single game, then quit it.
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
I'm almost lvl 36 and no fakes
I have played megas and sometimes some randoms and I'm about to lvl up, no problem here.
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
honestly both sides honest players and fakers equally fked up the game so all of yall can shut the hell up >_>
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Yeah there is no one in this game without a problem , if you consider faking a problem that is . People that dont fake are so annoying and keep swearing and are just straight up toxic . No one likes those kinds of people . They keep saying fakers are bad at the game and yeah I somewhat agree but when i 1v1 any of those ppl that "dont fake" they lose and cry
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote

I'm not tolerating fakes or justifying it, I'm saying that in our ACTUAL situation, faking is the only way to lvl up, even if u come to play Real. Games, u gonna play vs the same 2-3 players due to lack of players.
Also, about inviting my friends I've done it once. But as u could see, beginner is hella empty, they keep waiting random. For 1 hour or more without a single game, then quit it.

After reading all this to see how the game is at this moment, I have no words to say.
I think Gunrox is on his deathbed, abandoned by his creators / moderators, there are no rules.
The players falsify at all times, I do not say that this bad, I do not say that this good.
Honestly there is no solution for this problem, we can only enjoy the game until the server dies.
Let's enjoy gunrox because he does not have much time left.
War Thunder, PUBG, CoD and many more games, are very good in graphics and gameplay, but gunrox has a unique charm that becomes addictive. For this reason I enjoy playing and losing hours in the game.
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him