GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Upcoming Clan Perk changes preview

1 2 3 4 ... 8 9 10

Major update to the clan system is coming soon. Clan Perks will become more competitive and will require more activity to retain. If you are curious about what exactly it will be, you can have a sneak peak into upcoming changes by viewing comments of this news.
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
i think its very cool very great idea it can help bad clans grow up and its more fame berserker dont listen 2 anyone its very good i dead and didnt u say there is a new enkord game coming???
please post something 2 let us know when will it come?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
you made that always harder to get perks for lvl 50
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Even if some clan is #1 and another clan was #1 last week, it means perks lvl 10 vs perks lvl 9, not that big of a difference I must admit.

Thats true but there will be only 1 clan with level 10 (best ranking), only 1 clan with level 9 (2nd place at ranking) maybe 2 clan with level 8 (ranking 3 or ranking 9 last week but less this weeks) and so on.
Sure it would mean minimum 10 clan will have this perk but also maximum just around additional 5 clans will have this perks in some lower levels too because of the fact staying out of ranking this week.
Beside the fact you need control and hold different outposts and earn perks for it too. The strongest get stronger the weakest get weaker.
At moment there are 5-6 strong clans in future it will be less because 2-3 clans will have all perks in best level and all other clans will have positions of medium ranking wich also means less level of perks. In my oppinion the chance to grow than isn't as good as it is now.
Edited 2 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
I agree with you
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Thats true but there will be only 1 clan with level 10 (best ranking), only 1 clan with level 9 (2nd place at ranking) maybe 2 clan with level 8 (ranking 3 or ranking 9 last week but less this weeks) and so on.

Wrong, there could be 2 level 9 clans (current week 2nd place and last week 1st place) and 3 level 8 clans (current week 3rd place, last week 2nd place, the week before last 1st place. Thus we have 6 relatively high-powered clans 1x10, 2x9, 3x8 which is more than enough to compete for top spots as level 10 and level 8 perk is not a staggering difference. Plus we will have even more mid-powered clans - 5 x lvl 7, 8 x lvl 6, 13 x lvl 5.
Don't forget that this considers not ALL perk levels, but only some of them, and there are 6 different top lists where one clan could be #1 in one list while another clan #1 in another. Thus overall picture should be pretty balanced and reflect real clan activity greatly. Active clan will get at least some perk levels while best clans will have best perk levels. Once the clan is retired, other clans take it's spot.
And I can't see how this new system will make strongest become stronger and weakest become weaker. In fact there will be less stronger clans after this update, cause former strong clans who are inactive will become weak, while weak clans won't loose much anyway - places 8-10 are easy to reach in any list if you at least half-commited.
In short words this update means "If you want to keep being strong you have to be active". Weak clans are not addressed by this update in a direct way, cause it's up to them to organize ppl and make their clan strong. This update addresses strong retired clans who almost do nothing but sell their clan perks (places in their clan).
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Hey bers, but this gonna be apliqued in all perks? Like Gain AP Movement, Armadillo and Gain AP Action?
P.S: Srry if u telled this in other post, but i didn't understanted :/
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Finnaly
It was worth it to get banned,i got what i asked for new updates,good job! ;-D
Now about this idea:
What about xtra clan spots?If this would go down...
The update itself is good for the guys who dont have perks,
And stupid for the ones in a good clan :-(
But if it would as fast u propose,u'd have to calculate ur perks every week that would be really annoying.
Mb let it go down 1 perk every month,this would decrease the impact.
And now u Finnaly started updating again think about this:
-make a new channel-gunrox channel-where u can search fames,search players for a mega etc. Wich u can see at every location
-improve the trade system(this Will require more work)
Make a trade tab with 2 tabs in it ''sell''/''buy'' the view should be Like art market and u see who has stuff for Sale what u need and who Buys stuff u have
This would make it easier to find arts and stuff u need so we can Play more
B.t.w.don't ban this acc i wont keep making accounts ;-)
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

It was worth it to get banned,i got what i asked for new updates,good job! ;-D
Now about this idea:
What about Extra clan spots?If this would go down...
The update itself is good for the guys who dont have perks,
And stupid for the ones in a good clan :-(
But if it would as fast u propose,u'd have to calculate ur perks every week that would be really annoying.
Mb let it go down 1 perk every month,this would decrease the impact.
And now u Finnaly started updating again think about this:
-make a new channel-gunrox channel-where u can search fames,search players for a mega etc. Wich u can see at every location
-improve the trade system(this Will require more work)
Make a trade tab with 2 tabs in it ''sell''/''buy'' the view should be Like art market and u see who has stuff for Sale what u need and who Buys stuff u have
This would make it easier to find arts and stuff u need so we can Play more
B.t.w.don't ban this acc i wont keep making accounts ;-)

nice suggesting and u can type it IN questions and suggestion forum ☺
but are you kingof1x1games? 😕
i can give u an email not used on gunrox and on emails so you can keep making account 😁
Edited 47 seconds later by . Reason: edited IN and Extra in quote.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I already wrote it in q&s but my timing was bad and none of the Mods replieed
And no need ur emailadresses bers wont be so stupid to ban me again
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Extra clan spaces wont be affected by this.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

I already wrote it in q&s but my timing was bad and none of the Mods replieed
And no need ur emailadresses bers wont be so stupid to ban me again

No one responds to your suggestions because they have been asked and decline hundreds of times before.
About the update. I really like it. This way, everyone won't be so scared to play Toxicity, Voltron, and GROM because of their overpowering clan perks. This really gives new clans and the most active to have a chance to survive. If you really want to get into more depth into making the clan system more balanced, there are some things you can change that I won't post here, but good update. ☺
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

No one responds to your suggestions because they have been asked and decline hundreds of times before.
About the update. I really like it. This way, everyone won't be so scared to play Toxicity, Voltron, and GROM because of their overpowering clan perks. This really gives new clans and the most active to have a chance to survive. If you really want to get into more depth into making the clan system more balanced, there are some things you can change that I won't post here, but good update. ☺

I dont see any reason to decline these ideas
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Wrong, there could be 2 level 9 clans (current week 2nd place and last week 1st place) and 3 level 8 clans (current week 3rd place, last week 2nd place, the week before last 1st place. Thus we have 6 relatively high-powered clans 1x10, 2x9, 3x8 which is more than enough to compete for top spots as level 10 and level 8 perk is not a staggering difference. Plus we will have even more mid-powered clans - 5 x lvl 7, 8 x lvl 6, 13 x lvl 5.

Colored sentence is possible just in theory but not in praxis. I bet there will never be a time with 11 clans having a special perk of level 7+ or 19 with level 6+ or 32 clans with perk level 5+.
Instead of this I think all perks will be mixed over around 15 clans in changed positions at special rankings. (To fix this maybe every level is giving for 2 positions: place 1&2 -> level 10, place 3&4 -> lvl9, place 5&6 -> lvl8 and so on.
Btw how will be the ranking of outpost?
I also think the groupe of clans of some special players will get stronger because of the fact of friendly attacks (agression and experience-ranking), friendly fame (fameranking) and nonsens attacks of good known clans for easy defending outposts (outpostranking). Or a your clan used your option to attack an outpost so a goodknown clan attack an outpost full power 1 day and next day lose vs you easy just to give you the outpost.
It was a problem in past and it will be a much bigger problem in future. Because of such things its better to be in war with good known clans instead of making an alliance. We need improvements of alliances.
My ideas for such a improvement is -> here <-
Before you do this update we need an update to prevent such actions maybe with my ideas or with completely other ideas but we need some.
Edited 32 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Things you described have no relation to this update, they exist now just like fake fights and just like in fake fights, there is not much can be done to prevent it from happening altogether. Just like fake fights we have to watch it and punish people who do this all the time.
Whatever we change to prevent "fake" outpost of fame battles, people will still find a way to cheat, that's their nature. GUNROX is a competitive game and where a competition there goes faking. I think you focus on wrong things. This update is about making retired clans more active, while you trying to bring the point of unfair clans which was, is, and will be anyway, with or without this update. All we can do is to watch and punish such clans.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Whatever we change to prevent "fake" outpost of fame battles, people will still find a way to cheat, that's their nature. GUNROX is a competitive game and where a competition there goes faking.

You are 100% right! And with update you raise the award for the competition wich also means a harder competition wich also means ...
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

You are 100% right! And with update you raise the award for the competition wich also means a harder competition wich also means ...

So you think people should not play at all than to play and some of them will try to cheat? Better like now "lower incentive -> less motivation -> less competition -> less playtime" ?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

So you think people should not play at all than to play and some of them will try to cheat? Better like now "lower incentive -> less motivation -> less competition -> less playtime" ?

No i think all player should be able get influence into the competition instead of award the fakers with good perks and in future punish the normal clans in lower rankings.
Maybe this could mean less motivation too. Just remember discussions in past.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
BERSERKER U want kill clan FLAME DRAGON
hung angry stop and stop recruit
:-( he lose all perk now
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

BERSERKER U want kill clan FLAME DRAGON
hung angry stop and stop recruit
:-( he lose all perk now

He can always return and start playing or give leadership to someone more active.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
This is most stupid update i have ever seen
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4 ... 8 9 10

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him