GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

CHEATING, FAKE's, INSULTS and other law breakings ONLY HERE !

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2 3 ... 5 6 7

CHEATING, FAKE's, INSULTS and other law breakings ONLY HERE !

henrique insult me!
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

This was in response to a major provocation of inline. One is a Holy Spirit to endure the taunts drafts. the same way that I deserve to take a silence also deserves the inline
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
silenced
nothing more just the 2 muted ...😁
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
Same thing this topic!

Sİlenced SSSR
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to

AMEAÇAS?
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to

AMEAÇAS?

You're being ridiculous!
In these images I make a reference to the oq berseker did Sİlenced SSSR this topic. Where who took a silence provoked more than who insulted!
You think you can influence the moderators posting images without connections and with suggestive titles?
That really ridiculous. KONAMI - Muhamed should this poes behind this and it appears in the images. Where INLINE were not even present!
14 years ago
14 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
Fake and Insult.
Those smart assed framed me with fake fighter and then insult me
Oh by the way they lost the game ☺

1.JPG

2.jpg

14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Banned...
14 years ago
14 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
Hey bers you have to see this lol
dun know what was this level 4's problem, its a very old pic i saved 🙄

sadsa fuck.JPG

14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
lol continue?
After being silenced on the forum now? 😡
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Flood
Flood detected ☺

14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to

More Flood
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
vipclass + -rose- FAKE!
VIPclass +-ROSE-= fake fight, he play with me in 2x1, the problem is that VIPclass was holding me and would not let me pass, he did not even shoot the enemy.
sorry my english is bad 😡😡😡😡

GUNROX FAKE.jpg

GUNROX FAKE 2.JPG

14 years ago
14 years ago
lol?
It is very fake....😎
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
Yes,its fake ☹
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Fake fight
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/7317/fdhsfsdfishfsuhdfs.png
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
why not ban this fakers?
we all know that this is false. Zyos lvl 27 and Henrique lvl 19 = _henrique_ lvl 33 ...zyos winning lvl 19, you can not have grouping of the dolls, but we know that is a victory to zyos ... all who take advantage of 'memorial boulevard' because the moderators do not check and others players make fights with marked winners ...
why is not punishment for these players?
Principal _Henrique_, he is Henrique.

we all wait justice 😡
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
justice is hard because it isnt forbitten to play against high level.
For example i see very often 1vs1 with mart88 against some friend of his clan with 5-10level lower or more. Naturally he win and get the best rank of the community and some bonus for medals of winning matches. Other side he get just i few exp for such kind of matches and the low level-player get much exp for his lose.
Sometimes you get more exp if you lose against high level as a win against same level. But everytime its strange to see such matches of bad taste because it looks like fake. But is it fake to start a match against a higher level or do mega with some level difference?
I dont want to jugde this because you will be always criticized about your decisions.
But you are right most of such strange matches are at memo and just sometimes i see mods there because mosttime there are no players too. Or the other side you realise such matches better at memo because there just a few matches in action and you can select what player do this matches like your screen. At other areas with 20 matches its much harder to select such kind of match but i believe they are there too.
Edited 7 minutes later by .
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
01:51:57
this was the time were your problems started leo...Use your brain then talk to others.
14 years ago
14 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
OHH bad..language..
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6996/henri.jpg
😕😕
Copy and save if it as a bad resolution.
Edited 2 minutes later by *DELETED*.
14 years ago
14 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2 3 ... 5 6 7

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him