GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

SuperRewards not showing payments (also why there is no RegNow)

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply
1 2 3

No have more regnow ? and again ? i need cash for plaaaaaaay ☹

Reported by .

11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Regnow back please

Unfortunately recently we have troubles with RegNow (payments delayed and got lost) and their support service is too slow and unresponsive.
For that reason we temporary disabled RegNow until things will be fixed (if at all).
For now use Super Rewards. - It is just as good as RegNow and also allow you to charge with Credit Card, PayPal, and number of other payment methods depending on your country. Check it out.

I buyed cash for the first time with Super Rewards and its not so agile... more than 12 hours have passed and still cash not come to acc... here pic to prove. account name its Costarricenses
When i used regnow cash was almost instantly on my acc...😕

results.jpg

Edited 8 hours, 20 minutes later by *DELETED*. Reason: Time line.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

I have the same problem as galas, berserker please help me. I do not want to stop playing ☹

See my reply above:
http://www.gunrox.com/forum/showpost.php?p=95774&postcount=14
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

I buyed cash for the first time with Super Rewards and its not so agile... more than 12 hours have passed and still cash not come to acc... here pic to prove. account name its Costarricenses
When i used regnow cash was almost instantly on my acc...😕

Unfortunately RegNow also put through a lot of fraudulent payments that later was charged back. Plus their support is horrible, we've been trying to solve this problem since the beginning of the month, but their support is slow and unresponsive, they don't want to to anything to help us out.
OTOH SuperRewards support is more helpful. If your payment is delayed a long time you better contact their support at www.superrewards.com and your issue will be addresssed.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
players or admin
is safe to pass the number on the credit card superrewards?
I wore RegNow however now I'm unsure about changing ...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
I also have trouble with SuperRewards. If I try to buy E Cash, I am always followed with "Due to legal restrictions, we cannot currently accept registrations from residents of Illinois." SuperRewards is the only option that allows residents in the USA to buy E cash and i cannot even purchase anything through them. 😕
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
reply from SuperRewards "We received the following answer from Moneybookers (Skrill) regarding Illinois restriction."
"Please note that Illinois is the only state we are currently not authorized to offer services in. Each state requires that the payment settlement entity has a separate license with them and currently Skrill does not hold a license in Illinois. The customer based there will unfortunately not be able to complete the payment."
So this means I will be unable to play this game anymore? We all know it is nearly impossible to win games without cash and weapons.. ☹
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Berserker more in my account does not exist in superreward options to a minimum 1 year see print, and now?

yhea, me too dont have superrreward options, why 😕
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
help for no stop play
I have the same problem as galas, berserker please help me. I do not want to stop playing ☹
😕
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
my payment
hello everybody i charged in the midday 22k on my account feel-busy but it never really came on my account... can u mb fix that??😕
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Guys with SuperRewards you have to be patient. Your payment will NOT come immediately. Wait 24 hours. If it still hasn't come, then DO NOT come complain on forum, berserker cannot do anything about it, instead click the "get help" to dispute your problem.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
All who don't have payment options in SuperRewards read my earlier post:
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

reply from SuperRewards "We received the following answer from Moneybookers (Skrill) regarding Illinois restriction."
"Please note that Illinois is the only state we are currently not authorized to offer services in. Each state requires that the payment settlement entity has a separate license with them and currently Skrill does not hold a license in Illinois. The customer based there will unfortunately not be able to complete the payment."
So this means I will be unable to play this game anymore? We all know it is nearly impossible to win games without cash and weapons.. ☹

Have you tried to use PayPal or CreditCard directly, instead of MoneyBookers inside SuperRewards?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

is safe to pass the number on the credit card superrewards?
I wore RegNow however now I'm unsure about changing ...

Yes, the SuperRewards safe and secure, you can pay with Credit Card there without any worries.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Have a problem with Superrewards too
I am tryin to charge a few enkords using this unreliable superrewards system and it keep popin up a message sayin that the transaction is not successful for this reason ((" 1116 is unknown GW reason code for the PPP ")) and that what happens for 5 days till now, need some help here, Btw Regnow was much better than this .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED NOW
THIS IS GETTING VERY ANNOYING, I CHARGED $40 USD IN ENKORD CASH TODAY. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY CASH. NORMALLY, MY CASH COMES WITHIN SECONDS. HOWEVER, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A GOOD AMOUNT OF TIME, STILL NO CASH, PLEASE GIVE ME MY ENKORD OR REFUND MY CASH! 😡
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
You have to ask those questions to SuperRewards support.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
new problem
i cant see any offer in superreward part,
how can i charge?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
HEre

i cant see any offer in superreward part,
how can i charge?

read carefully 😉 , in previous topics!
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Unefficient Administrator

You have to ask those questions to SuperRewards support.

Man stop being lazy and get superrewards to cash ower money FASTER!!
I will tell you something berserker.
I NOT LIKE TO WAIT MORE THAN 24 HOURS FOR MY STUPID CASH SO I CAN PLAY A MEGA...
So for me its pretty simply,if you not fix this situation, you loose me (a nice casher that not only cash for weapons, but also cash for friends)
and i am not kidding, i already find another game that i will try.
Or tell me berserker, when you go to restaurant you also wait 24 hour for food to come?
PAKAROTO
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
moneybookers are frauds be careful
all the people that are having problems are you by any chance using moneybookers? if so they are frauds. i know because it happend to me 2 weeks ago. i contacted my bank and they are doing a investigation as we type lol. check your accounts gunrox players because this could be happening to you. i never had a problem with regnow i dont understand why they got ride of them.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply
1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him