GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Fake Fight [6 Players]

Fake Fight [6 Players]
These guys think its funny posting his pictures of fake fights in facebook page 😁

hahahahahaha
You're welcome
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
It was a abort for your information.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
is an abort !!
Like my friend stinger says... that is not a fake, but an abort game.
You can see on pic that all players are lv 30+ and wanted to play mega, but never happend, so we went to play aborts. in this one we wanted to see max acid dmg. After some turns and nades we simply quit.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

These guys think its funny posting his pictures of fake fights in facebook page 😁

hahahahahaha
You're welcome

What kind of idiot are you?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Abort game in free for all?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Only one person started armed. The rest, naked :G
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Hahahaha
It's funny because THE MEST players are only fake accs
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Fake 100%
He have poison nades....2 machette ...... Everything's POISON effect .... And all players are naked ..... So 100% fake.....and I know aborts = play with arts for fun.....or testing arts.....not make a group and get much free xp by making group and poison them all....and they are much fake photos in Facebook ...... Rlx & stop lying Stinger 😝
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
-__-I-Am_-_OLd
man stop reply all the threads
Edited 2 minutes later by .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

He have poison nades....2 machette ...... Everything's POISON effect .... And all players are naked ..... So 100% fake.....and I know aborts = play with arts for fun.....or testing arts.....not make a group and get much free xp by making group and poison them all....and they are much fake photos in Facebook ...... Rlx & stop lying Stinger 😝

You Sir Just Won The Stupidest Person Award Gongratz.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Yas lol im agree...... 1- FULL poison..................2- All naked?? Lol?? 😁
3- stinger faker lol ban..............
man this really are look fake........... not need liar about
it........... fake poison for exp........ abort = art teset only
not POISON FAKE....... Banned 😁............. Im need Senior member rank............ need more posts.....................need flood all threads..........................
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
omg i just find out how to make exp, thanks gyal
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yea... this is so sad... All of the higher Ranked players that are in clans such as: GROM, Toxicity, HHH, Playboys, etc. All use Arts, and/or fake for rank and levels... PLayers like: -A-B-C-D-E-F-G, x_John_Pro_x, -Killerz-, ranger01, Mirro, BaBooN, Clean, etc. All are noob and either use arts, or fake. So Sad... This game is dead (Guy above me is a homosexual)
Edited 7 minutes later by .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Stupid I know

You Sir Just Won The Stupidest Person Award Gongratz.

I'm stupid I know ..... But I dont protect noobs like u and stinger and much fakers In good clans ....... Like u see ... All agree with me .... So shut ur **** Up 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

I'm stupid I know ..... But I dont protect noobs like u and stinger and much fakers In good clans ....... Like u see ... All agree with me .... So shut ur **** Up 😁

Please moderators ban this spammer.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
noob

Please moderators ban this spammer.

Nope .... I said the truth and I don't scam ..... And much playeres agree with me .... Btw I dont want mods ban those players ..... I just see a photo and I comment 😝
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him