GUNROX forums

GUNROX forums (http://www.gunrox.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (http://www.gunrox.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Big Gun Number One changes (http://www.gunrox.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12772)

ranger01 09-06-2012 03:55 AM

Blow up on Concentration Perk?
 
Lol.

I experienced blowing myself up...
--- in wide open area
--- with concentration perk

and i still blow-up?

What is the percentage of that happening?
This is just silly.

I can see retaliation perk... with 30-70 chance of blow-up.
But i can't see concentration perk causing same thing.

CLEAR SHOT... strong concentration perk.

and yet... die?

that's just stupid. really.

the_one 09-06-2012 04:11 PM

maybe make it that perk have 50% to work not make it blow your self up

pwned 09-07-2012 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranger01 (Post 88457)
Lol.

I experienced blowing myself up...
--- in wide open area
--- with concentration perk

and i still blow-up?

What is the percentage of that happening?
This is just silly.

I can see retaliation perk... with 30-70 chance of blow-up.
But i can't see concentration perk causing same thing.

CLEAR SHOT... strong concentration perk.

and yet... die?

that's just stupid. really.

only you still need concentration in wide open, idiot.

Fl1cks 09-07-2012 09:30 PM

Think about this, you honestly can't just give this a 50% chance to explode on the user for ALL the clan perks. What if I use satellite and want to shoot at that target? Will it have that same 50% chance to explode on me? Just think about that, I don't want to be in a mega satellite someone and next thing I know BOOM my big gun explodes on me kills me that guy this other guy that coward and everybody else near me.

pwned 09-07-2012 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fl1cks (Post 88510)
Think about this, you honestly can't just give this a 50% chance to explode on the user for ALL the clan perks. What if I use satellite and want to shoot at that target? Will it have that same 50% chance to explode on me? Just think about that, I don't want to be in a mega satellite someone and next thing I know BOOM my big gun explodes on me kills me that guy this other guy that coward and everybody else near me.

then dont use big gun.

oh wait, your lvl 12.

you might try to play WITH or AGAINST big gun before saying this update is not fair.

Voltron01 09-08-2012 01:26 AM

I blow up with big gun tnx berserker for best update ever, i hope money you gain from my reset that i will make you give for medicene:mad::mad::mad:

berserker 09-08-2012 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fl1cks (Post 88510)
Think about this, you honestly can't just give this a 50% chance to explode on the user for ALL the clan perks. What if I use satellite and want to shoot at that target?

You should read the news more attentively. It will blow up if you use clan perk which AFFECTS the shot. Satellite does not affect your shout so it won't cause Big Gun to become overloaded.

_-Im-_-nOoB-_ 09-08-2012 04:01 PM

good update from a noob admin !!! now outlaws will lose all outposts :D

look for ur last update ( fames update ) it s bullshit ... cuz i get ban for it and me never did a fake fame or had acc in noxios !!!! fix that update !!

DarkDevil 09-09-2012 12:54 PM

Nothing to worry ! !
 
:)
Good that i don't have to worry about the upgrade.
I too far from lvl 50 !
:)

the_one 09-22-2012 02:51 PM

good work bers very good job nOOOOOOOOOOOOt
now allmost no one use wupen :-)

pwned 09-24-2012 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_one (Post 88899)
good work bers very good job nOOOOOOOOOOOOt
now allmost no one use wupen :-)

this is the proof that this update is good, your group of noob whit no skill who used it because u dont need any tactic to win whit big gun number 1 + perk...

there is another proof is ranger still use these big gun, yeh, the sureshot one. :)

the_one 09-25-2012 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwned (Post 88918)
this is the proof that this update is good, your group of noob whit no skill who used it because u dont need any tactic to win whit big gun number 1 + perk...

there is another proof is ranger still use these big gun, yeh, the sureshot one. :)

pwend no be funny cuz wite no perk reltion sureshoot big gune will no help vs art armors 66% solid + 16 shlter units,
so dont talk big when 2 last games that i played wite no big gune i win vs your clan and sarcin .
all i say or make change in big gune or make the % of hit your slef when use this wupen be difrant cuz for now its stuped :-(

Mirro 09-25-2012 08:34 AM

I wanted reset for big gun but I had luck i dont did it :D if y just waste of cash :)

JazzTheUltimat 09-29-2012 10:41 AM

problem ,
 
Spend Money For Nothing , =.= :(:(

Styler998 09-29-2012 06:38 PM

lol
 
cool gun

Unstoppable 10-05-2012 04:15 PM

berserker when do you sell this game to someone else we are bored from your noob updates we want someone active and someone who rise this game

_Dirty-Style_ 10-05-2012 05:44 PM

sell?
 
think, sell is probnot better. cause the servers for gunrox are really expensive, bers need hire people for updates and that kinda stuff. so if he sells gunrox to someone else then that guy is prob gonna raise the prices even higher.

main problem of gunrox is to low people, so we need more people. come with ideas for that.

and about biggun, change chance of working perk to 50% is mb better. caus e only 1 shot, so need be little overpowered..., if you want you can increase weight from 1 rocket, and make change back so perks work. but then all need reset again so thats not gonna work :S

Unstoppable 10-05-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Dirty-Style_ (Post 89163)
main problem of gunrox is to low people, so we need more people. come with ideas for that.

that is reason why he should do something with this game like more medails/weapons/levels there is a HUGE amount of thing that gunrox need
btw i dont see any ads of gunrox at any webpage .. gunrox need good trailer and put it to some webpage like facebook (if its possible) :)

THE-DeaTH 10-07-2012 12:20 AM

berserker you did nothing ,the problem was not the big gun
the problem is the RETALIATION
even noobs can win with it !


(with retaliation perks )
295 rgd42 on Soild imp power with 7 ap shelter ..
the avanger shot on soild imp power 223 ...
+
bers, you should
fix the retaliation (make it just for 5ap guns )
and 120 skill guns
1- big gun wight should back like before
2-plusastor should is a bad gun for 120 skill

Escorpion360 10-07-2012 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE-DeaTH (Post 89178)
berserker you did nothing ,the problem was not the big gun
the problem is the RETALIATION
even noobs can win with it !


(with retaliation perks )
295 rgd42 on Soild imp power with 7 ap shelter ..
the avanger shot on soild imp power 223 ...
+
bers, you should
fix the retaliation (make it just for 5ap guns )
and 120 skill guns
1- big gun wight should back like before
2-plusastor should is a bad gun for 120 skill


LOL HOPW MUCH TIMES YOU WILL CRY MORE??'

SO LEAVE FROM CLAN AND YOU PROBLEM WILL SOLVED

IF U LEAVE THEY CAN NOT USE PERKS ANYMORE....


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.